What’s New With The Recent Datasat Firmware Updates
Currently available as a direct download in to your Datasat processor over the net. The latest updates feature the following:
LS10 FIRMWARE V1.02.02
RELEASE DATE 26th February 2018
BUILD DATE Fri 23rd February 2018 15:02:39 PST
- Adds support for HSR-72Q HDMI board software release 46 beta 40. Output 2 is now the primary port on the HSR-72Q board. Output 2 is full HDMI 2.0a + HDCP2.2. Output 1 is HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4. The previous HDMI board (HSR-82.2) had the primary port on output 1.
- Fixes an issue with EDID going to 2.0 PCM incorrectly with the HSR-72Q HDMI board.
- Implements new Dolby upmix restriction for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital + and Dolby TrueHD. This restricts upmixing these Dolby technologies to height speakers with other brands of upmixer.
- Fixes a rare issue in which audio is decoded, but muted.
RS20i FIRMWARE V1.05.01
RELEASE DATE 18th October 2017
BUILD DATE Thurs 12th October 2017 15:43:39 PDT
- Added support for the new HSR-41Q HDMI board. This board supports
- HDMI 1.4 & 2.0b mandatory formats
- Up to “4K” pixel rates at 24-60Hz (4:4:4)
- 4K 4:2:0 format video at 60Hz
- Up to 12 bit Deep Colour and HDR
- All typical colour spaces
- Audio extraction (I2S standard) and loop through
This board does not support on screen display (OSD)
- Added “DTS:X” to status display on home screen
V1.05.01 software does not contain the latest HSR-41Q firmware version, which is already programmed into the board. Do not update the HDMI firmware through the RS20i menus (Setup > Decoder > HDMI > Update HSR Firmware).